- The Sutorbilt®Legend® series is available with a Quiet option (Q-Series) for reduced noise up to 5 dBA and Dual Splash Lubrication (DSL -Series) for cooler operating temperature and reduced maintenance.
- Proven performance and reliability
- Preferred by leading Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Backed by local network of experienced and trusted sales and service professionals
The Legend Q Series has a high strength impeller case for reduced noise and vibrations, and a unique porting design which results in a quieter discharge noise. The Legend DSL Series offers superior quality, like refined timing and locking devices. They provide unmatched strength and rigidity from increased mass.
Setting the Industry Standard
The Gardner Denver Sutorbilt®Legend ®line of rotary positive displacement lobe blowers and vacuum pumps are the result of more than 150 years of experience in the design, manufacture and support of superior industrial equipment.
Why the Sutorbilt® line of blowers and vacuum pumps earned the name “Legend”
- Backed by the most experienced and trusted distributor networking the industry
- Every Sutorbilt®Legend® blower/vacuum pump is built under rigid ISO 9001:2000 quality standards
- Each Legend® is individually tested to meet rigorous performance specifications
- Requested by leading Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)worldwide for a wide range of applications, due to the ability to customize the Legend® to their specifications while meeting strict performance requirements
- A Legend® is at the heart of an ever-expanding variety of air solutions working every minute of every day around the globe
- Dual Splash Lubricated and Quiet Series (for up to 5 dBA reduction) are available
Models:Available in 20 sizes with 4 different configurations
Airflow Range:3200 cfm
- The sound data in the PDF compares the Legend® (red)and a comparably sized blower (green) operating at 3,275 rpm and 12 psig.
- Improved blower design reduces the sound pressure output of the Legend® blower
- Typical reduction is 3 dBA which represents 50% less noise than the competition.
Industries & Applications
The Sutorbilt® Legend® Series serves a wide range of Industries around the globe including:
- Aquaculture (Aeration)
- Industrial (Material Vacuuming)
- Process Gas (Gas Boosting)
- Cement & Lime (Fluidization & Conveying)
- Chemical (Vacuum Processing & Conveying) Coal Bed/Landfill
- (Methane Gas Recovery)
- Dairy (Automated Milking)
- Dry Bulk (Hauling Trailer Unloading & Aeration)
- Environmental Services (Sewer Cleaning & Portable Restroom Services)
- Milling & Baking (Blending & Conveying)
- Oil & Gas (Gas Collection & Sparging)
- Power Generation (Fly Ash Conveying & Aeration)
- Pulp & Paper (Chip Conveying & Process Vacuum)
- Resin & Plastic (Processing & Conveying)
- Soil Remediation (Vacuum Extraction & Sparging)
- Vacuum Excavation (Potholing & Slurry Recovery)
- Wastewater (Aeration & Backwashing).
AutoVac will help determine which blower best fits your needs based on your application.