RailVac Vacuum Systems
Our sleek, compact all-in-one RailVac Vacuum System includes a muffler, rail frame, turbine and filter separator. Mounted and plumbed as shown.
Pair the RailVac with one of our 50 prepackaged piping kits and you are ready to install. The RailVac can also be combined with an additional primary separator as needed. Contact an AutoVac professional today for more information.
- Isolator pads are included for easy installation. One pad under each support leg.
- Heavy iron rail frame captures blower assembly, filter separator and motor pedestal mount. With properly positioned support legs, turbine stays aligned for continuous, smooth performance.
- Only AutoVac has it, an exclusive two-year motor warranty. Extremely durable TEFC drive motor is cast iron. Aligned at the factory for vibration-free operation. Turbine blower section does not require disassembly to service motor.
- Two each, two bolt outboard industrial ABEC5 bearings support our exclusive Rifle-Barrel-Straight impeller shaft.
- Turbine blower casing is housed between two 1/2” thick 356 alloy hardened aluminum inlet and outlet heads. Strong durable heads provide rigid non-flex mounting surface for two-bolt flanged bearings.
- Clean air suction supply line connection from vacuum producer to filter separator. This air is filtered, keeping dirt and dust out of vacuum turbine.
- 23 year proven design made from heavy grade iron, heavy gauge sheet steel and assembled with continuous welded seams.
- Leak-proof “U” channel door gasket with sealed air chamber expands and contracts keeping door panel secure and leak-free.
- Internally glazed polyester filter bags eliminate clogging. No tools needed for fast removal and replacement.
- All metal surfaces of turbine, separator and rail frame are coated with ship-grade epoxy primer and high-grade multi-part urethane top coat. This gives a quality paint finish.
- Large durable light-weight polypropylene dirt bucket is virtually unbreakable and rust-proof.
- Polyurethane state-of-the-art WE4 and Sure Flex split rubber drive couplings from motor to turbine drive shaft. Can be changed without removing motor.
- Filter and debris access doors with continuous hinges and high strength aluminium clasps.
- Dirt container seal eliminates debris and fallout in the dirt container section, 100% dirt and debris deposited directly into the dirt container, and centers dirt container into lower section.
All Rail-Vac models are also available with explosion-proof motors and 575 volt and 380 volt, 50 hertz. Contact your AutoVac representative for specifications and pricing.
RailVac Product Models
- Item #
- Total Simultaneous Users
- Power (Dual HP) @ 3600 RPM
- Full Current Load
- Total Copper Wire Size
- Mag. Starter Size
Take the Next Step
We're ready to provide you with a cost-effective and energy efficient central vacuum system.