For nearly fifty years, Gardner Denver DuroFlow positive displacement blowers/vacuum pumps have combined leading-edge technology and on-the-job experience to continuously deliver enhanced designs and improved performance.
Each model delivers clean, oil-free air to a wide range of industrial applications
World-class engineering and design
Manufactured under rigid ISO 9001 standards by quality crafts persons Exhaustively tested to meet strict performance criteria to ensure unequaled service life under the most severe operating conditions
Available in the 30, 45 & 70 Series with various configurations and rotor lengths
Horizontal or vertical mounting configuration available for each blower
Oversized bearings for added support and greater durability.
- Gear-end bearings support rotor shafts, while drive-end double-row angular contact ball bearings fix the rotor position
- Prevents destructive axial rotor movement commonly caused by misaligned V-belt drives
Durable single-piece cast iron cylinder with integral ribs (varies by model)
- Provides greater strength and rigidity
- Ribs improve heat dissipation and prevent distortion that can affect internal clearances and reduce performance
Innovative rotor/shaft design machined from a single, high-strength ductile iron casting and dynamically balanced
- Assures extra strength and rigidity to handle maximum loads on a continuous basis without fatigue, deflection or vibration
Solid rotors(30 & 45 Series only)
- Eliminates potential for vibration caused when hollow rotors become unbalanced due to build-up of ingested material inside the rotor cavities
Dual Splash Lubrication
- Provides superior gear and bearing lubrication for longer life at all operating conditions
- Reduces maintenance
Advanced oil and air seal designs (varies by model)
- Piston rings and flinger maximize seal life in continuous, severe duty applications
- Provides leak-free operation
- O-rings placed under the drive shaft wear sleeve creates better sealing and prolongs life of rotors
Timing gears are mounted on precision machined shaft splines
- Assures secure non-slip rotor timing even under surge conditions or high torque start-up
Helical timing gears, precision machined from alloy steel forgings
- Guarantees quiet and smooth mechanical operation at all speeds
Innovative rotor profile with serrated tips (varies by model)
- Increases blower efficiency and air sealing
- Reduces power consumption and cooler operating temperature
- Extra cylinder mass and progressive porting aid in reducing noise
Vertical or horizontal mounting configuration with each blower
- Provides greater flexibility for installing into any new or existing system
AutoVac will help determine which blower best fits your needs based on your application.
AVI Car Care was founded in 1989. Our central vacuum systems are found in thousands of companies in various industries around the globe. aerospace, car care, material handling, manufacturing, medical applications and more.
SpaceX, Boeing, Toyota, Honeywell, Xerox, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Gulfstream, International Game Technology, and Penske are just a few of the companies who rely on AVI Car Care’s expertise and commitment to quality.