C353-1001, Island Pal Separator (Dual Vac Hose Drop Kit)
Island Pal Separators bring the benefits of AutoVac’s filter separators to the point of use. The Island Pal combines centrifugal action with the dust-trapping feature of stocking-type filter bags. The vacuum producer creates suction which pulls air, dirt and debris from the end user’s nozzle, through the vacuum hose and into the lower portion of the filter separator. Here, a specially designed cone guides debris downward into a waste container. The air then passes through a series of filter bags contained in the upper portion of the filter separator. A properly sized separator with appropriate filter bags will collect 99.9% at three microns – allowing only clean dry air to pass through the piping system and vacuum producer. This ensures high suction performance and helps eliminate piping failures.
- Vacuum Producer Pipe Connection: (1 ea.) 3” pipe to turbine
- Vacuum System Pipe Connection: (2 ea.) 2” fpt inlet valve
- Vacuum Producer Size HP : 7.5 - 25 horsepower turbines
- Construction Material: 12 ga. Steel
- Types: Dual Vac Hose Drop Kit
- Filter Bag Type: 5’ self-seal polyester glazed
- Dirt Container: Poly-propylene 5 gal
- Protective Coating: Epoxy primer, urethane finish
- Equipment Layout:
- A. This line supplies vacuum suction to Island Pal separator. Hook to vacuum producer inlet connection directly.
- B. These 2" FPT connections hook to vacuum hose to carry dirt and debris from vacuum cleaning hoses and nozzle.
- C. 15' x 1 1/2" vacuum cleaning hose with two swivel cuffs.
- D. Support pipe every 10 ft. minimum with an approved support hanger system. Never allow pipe to sag. Install hangers as needed. Sway brace as required.
- E. Hold down leg support 3 locations typical.
- F. Island Pal separator with filter bag section to clean air supply to vacuum producer. Dual hose Model #353-1001.
- G. Hanger supports hose and nozzle and shuts off vacuum air when nozzle is placed in holder.
- H. 1 1/2" vacuum nozzle included.
- I. Support stanchion for hose hanger.
- J. 2" MPT x 1 1/2" inlet valve and 1 1/2" hose adapter.
- Large durable polypropylene dirt bucket is virtually unbreakable and rust-proof.
- Internally glazed polyester filter bags eliminate clogging. No tools needed for fast removal and replacement.
- Leak-proof “U” channel door gasket with sealed air chamber expands and contracts keeping door panel leak-free.
- Lockable door latch assembly.
- All metal surfaces of separator are coated with Industrial grade primer and Automotive grade multi-part urethane top coat.
- 25-year proven design made from heavy grade iron, heavy gauge sheet steel and assembled with continuous welded seams.