C126-2562, Gemini Vacuum System 600 Series
The Gemini Vacuum System consists of two AutoVac vacuum producers and a single filter separator in one convenient package. Choose from six different Gemini models varying in size to serve up to 24 simultaneous users. The twin vacuum producers create suction to pull air, dirt and debris from the end user’s nozzle, through the vacuum hose, and into the lower half of the filter separator. Here, a precisely engineered cone creates a powerful cyclone that guides debris downward into a waste container. The air then passes through a series of filter bags in the upper portion of the filter separator. Only clean dry air returns to the vacuum producer. Combine your Liberty Vacuum with engineered piping, support structures and motor controls to complete your central vacuum system. Piping and muffler sold separately.
- Total Simulated Users: 16-20
- Number of Phase(s): 3
- Hose Length: 15ft
- Hose Diameter: 1 1/2 in
- Power @ 3600 RPM: 25 hp
- Vacuum Frame Dimensions: 24” wide x 36” high x 60” long
- Weight: 2200lb
- Noise at 10 fee:t 81 db
- Separator Dimensions: 76 x 30 in
- Performance: 3600 rpm
- Gemini Vacuum Producer Features:
- Turbine blower casing is housed between two 1/2” thick356 alloy aluminum head castings for strength, durability and heat dissipation.
- Impellers are dynamically balanced to ensure operation below 1.5 mils at 3,600 RPMs.
- Directional-controlled inlet and outlet air openings accelerate airflow and improve performance.
- Two-bolt outboard flange bearings are self-aligning.
- Extremely durable cast iron TEFC drive motor is aligned at the factory for vibration-free operation.
- Sure Fit split drive couplings from motor to turbine driveshaft are constructed of durable polyurethane.
- Motors and couplings can be serviced without removing the turbine blower section.
- Sturdy iron rail frame with three point leg design and isolator pads prevent turbine from rocking on uneven mounting surfaces.
- Gemini Filter Separator Features:
- All metal surfaces of separator are coated with industrial grade primer and automotive grade multi-part urethane top coat.
- Large durable polypropylene dirt bucket is rust-proof and virtually unbreakable.
- Internally glazed polyester filter bags eliminate clogging. No tools needed for fast removal and replacement.
- Leak-proof “U” channel door gasket with sealed air chamber expands and contracts keeping door panel leak-free.
- Lockable door latch assembly.
- 25-year proven design made from heavy grade iron, heavy gauge sheet steel and assembled with continuous welded seams.