Vacuum Producer Pipe Connection:(1 ea.) 3” pipe to turbine
Vacuum System Pipe Connection:(1 ea.) 2” fpt inlet valve
Vacuum Producer Size HP:7.5 – 25 horsepower turbines
Construction Material:12 ga. Steel
Types:Single Vac Hose Drop Kit
Filter Bag Type:5’ self-seal polyester glazed
Dirt Container:Poly-propylene 5 gal
Protective Coating:Epoxy primer, urethane finish
- A. This line supplies vacuum suction to Island Pal separator. Hook to vacuum producer inlet connection directly.
- B. These 2″ FPT connections hook to vacuum hose to carry dirt and debris from vacuum cleaning hoses and nozzle.
- C. 15′ x 1 1/2″ vacuum cleaning hose with two swivel cuffs.
- D. Support pipe every 10 ft. minimum with an approved support hanger system. Never allow pipe to sag. Install hangers as needed. Sway brace as required.
- E. Hold down leg support 3 locations typical.
- F. Island Pal separator with filter bag section to clean air supply to vacuum producer. Dual hose Model #353-1001.
- G. Hanger supports hose and nozzle and shuts off vacuum air when nozzle is placed in holder.
- H. 1 1/2″ vacuum nozzle included.
- I. Support stanchion for hose hanger.
- J. 2″ MPT x 1 1/2″ inlet valve and 1 1/2″ hose adapter.
- Large durable polypropylene dirt bucket is virtually unbreakable and rust-proof.
- Internally glazed polyester filter bags eliminate clogging. No tools needed for fast removal and replacement.
- Leak-proof “U” channel door gasket with sealed air chamber expands and contracts keeping door panel leak-free.
- Lockable door latch assembly.
- All metal surfaces of separator are coated with Industrial grade primer and Automotive grade multi-part urethane top coat.
- 25-year proven design made from heavy grade iron, heavy gauge sheet steel and assembled with continuous welded seams.