Total Simultaneous Users:1-2
Number of Phase(s):3
Hose Diameter:1 1/2 in
Power @ 3600 RPM:7.5 hp
Vacuum Frame Dimensions:24” wide x 33” high x 38” long
Noise at 10 feet:68 db
- Turbine blower casing is housed between two 1/2” thick 356 alloy aluminum head castings for strength, durability and heat dissipation.
- Impellers are 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum and dynamically balanced to ensure operation below 1.5 mils at 3,600 RPMs.
- Directional-controlled inlet and outlet air openings accelerate airflow and improve performance.
- Two-bolt outboard flange bearings are self-aligning.
- Extremely durable cast iron TEFC drive motor is aligned at the factory for vibration-free operation.
- Sure Fit split drive couplings from motor to turbine driveshaft are constructed of durable polyurethane.
- Motors and couplings can be serviced without removing the turbine blower section.
- Sturdy iron rail frame with three point leg design and isolator pads prevent turbine from rocking on uneven mounting surfaces.